PARKROYAL Penang Resort
- Manages sales activities & events in-line with the annual Sales & MArketing plan and to achieve & exceed budget and sales strategy for the hotel.
- Sells all facets of the hotel to new, existing & prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum sale for the benefits of the business.
- Monitors competitor's activities and assists in marketing intelligence.
- Services existing business and develop & maintain in regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principles of target market.
- Travel when required to promote the hotel & to develop potential business.
- interfaces with Operations on a timely basis and assist in the evaluation of Sales & Marketing activities.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in related field in a recognized tertiary institution.
- Required languages is English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field of Sales, Events and Food & Beverage in a 5-star international brand hotel.
- Skilled in the use of MS Words, Excel and Power Point.
- High customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independantly, a self-starter and a strong team player.
How to Apply
Please submit an updated resume inclusive of a cover letter explaining how you meet the selected criteria. All application documents are to be submitted via the Carerrs page.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those shortlisted will be contacted.