Sales Manager (Corporate)
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
The Sales Manager assists the Assistant/Director of Sales in the implementation of sales and marketing strategies and plans. He/she provides overall support to the Director of Sales in the daily operations of the Department.
- Identifies, develops, and evaluates marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark up factors.
- Assists in preparation, administration and documentation of proposals & agreement.
- Aids in conductions presentations to prospective clients.
Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and trade show, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market the serviced apartment.
- Prepares monthly reports of leasing for review of plans and procedures.
Oversees the maintenance of clients' database and information.
Conducts economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for the Company.
- Interact closely with all other serviced suites' departments.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): OPERA, Microsoft Office, RFP process
Preferably Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Key account management skill
- Indepentent with good personality
How To Apply
Interested candidates may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.