PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Sales Manager of Malaysia Sales Office, one is responsible to accept and respect authority and the ability to follow and cooperate in order to meet the Company’s objectives in accomplishing his/her assigned tasks.
- To manage portfolio of accounts in the Corporate segments to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded for PARKROYAL Hotels and Resorts, Malaysia.
- To maximize revenue by selling all facets of the Hotel to previous, current and potential clients.
- To develop and participate in sales and business strategies to drive business growth relevant to the business objectives of the Hotel.
- To identify major prospects and formulate action plan and sales strategy with the objective of servicing and converting potentials to business clients
- To handle guest complaints as and when required and take necessary actions to rectify and carry out service recovery
- To work closely and follow up with the relevant department on guest needs and ensure excellent service is provided to guest.
- To ensure that the set forth sales target is met
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Sales & Marketing / Marketing / Business Management
- 3 to 4 years of working experience in Sales team of a reputable 4 or 5 star Hotel property, preferable in capacity of Senior / Sales Executive
- Experience in sales for Corporate segmentation
- Possess established business network and accounts in Corporate segmentation
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.