Service Agent (Chinese Restaurant)
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Responsible for providing courteous and efficient food and beverage services to the guests according to the established standard of operations of the outlet.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish supplies and linen as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To meet, greet and lead guests to their seats.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant food and beverage service experience.
- GCE ‘N’ level education.
- Pleasant, well groomed with outgoing personality.
- Able to work split shifts.
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.