Security Team Leader
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Checks and accounts for all inventories in the Security Office.
- Records all occurrences of security interest in the log book for the information of the security personnel and management.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures the Security Officers are at areas of their assignment at all times.
- Ensures patrol been carried out in all public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel. Ensures that all Security personnel look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
- Patrols public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
- Assists the Security Manager / Assistant Security Manager
- Preferably 1-2 years in basic security function.
- Ex-police/military personnel would be an advantage.
- GCE ‘O’ level (any discipline)
- Good physique, alert, vigilant, assertive, firm and able to project confidence.
- Good communication skills
- Possess a Senior Security Supervisor license
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.