Senior Spa Therapist
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent involves herself with the spa events/ promotions and other on-going activities related to the outlet. Responsible for client satisfaction and delivery of excellent service. Ensures that all therapists are presentable and well informed of all events relating to the outlet.
Guest Relations and Service
- Ensure the highest standard of presentation of the spa at all times
- Management of all therapy rooms including presentation and stock control.
- Assist in all reception duties.
- Perform all therapy treatments
- Assist in outlet tours and sales of packages of treatments.
- Deal with customer complaints if necessary
- Manage all therapists and guests’ supplies.
- Oversee all workshops and ensure the smooth running of such events
Associate Learning & Development
- Plan training session on therapies and products.
- Train receptionists and therapists in all aspects of treatments, client care and sales.
Supervise, Monitor and Support
- Monitor and assist therapist in advising and closing sales of packages and retail products.
- Coordination of workshops and any other events associated with the hotel.
- Initiate maintenance of the facilities and equipment of the Spa.
- Provide feedback to Management on clients’ feedback on services rendered by other therapists
- Ensure linen and products are well stocked; cleanliness of linens is up to standard.
- Keep record of product stock and requisite accordingly
- Accepts any other reasonable request made by the Management.
- Ensure all treatment procedures are met and adhered by therapists
- Ensure all client-care procedures are met and adhere by therapists
- To propose new treatments as and when required or necessary.
- Lead, motivate and build an outstanding team to a level of service which exceeds all members’/guests’ expectation by facilitating teamwork.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, customer satisfaction, competition and business climate in Singapore and the region.
- Assist and help develop and execute promotions to members/guests on and off site when necessary.
- Assist in promoting product and treatment sales and assist in achieving monthly target.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Therapist
- Should possess GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level and some supervisory skills
- Incumbent must have knowledge on CACI machine.
- Fit and healthy
- High customer service focus
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.