PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Responsible for providing courteous and efficient food and beverage services to the guests according to the established standard of operations of the outlet.
The Service Agent reports to the Supervisor.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish supplies and linen as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To meet, greet and lead guests to their seats.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the supervisor.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant food and beverage service experience.
- GCE ‘N’ level education.
- Good conversational English and reasonable writing skills.
- Pleasant, well groomed with outgoing personality
- Good leadership, coaching and managerial skills
- Extensive food & beverage knowledge
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.