Si Chuan Chef
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
To assist the Chinese Executive Chef in the efficient management of the Chinese restaurant kitchen.
- To work closely with the team and Executive Chef on day-to-day operation.
- To be responsible for the total quality of food prepared which call for checks on taste, temperature, portioning and visual appearance of food.
- Responsible for the training of staff in cuisine knowledge.
- To ensure that the kitchen runs on the approved manpower budget.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness of the kitchen as stipulated by the National Environment Agency and in compliance with HACCP standards.
- To provide feedback and actively participate in the development of the menus.
- Diploma in culinary from a recognized hospitality or tertiary institution.
- Sound product knowledge of Sichuan and Cantonese culinary knowledge.
- Proven track record of working experience of not least than 5 years in similar capacity.
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified