Sous Chef (Western Or Chinese)
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Sous Chef of PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, one is in charge of the day to day operation of respective outlet.
- To be responsible of the overall operations in the respective kitchen.
- To help to direct, control and coordinate the activities of all chefs and kitchen helpers, engaged in preparing and cooking food, to ensure an efficient, profitable and smooth food service at all times.
- To monitor all kitchen operating costs and take corrective action, when necessary, to reduce expenses.
- To ensure that food is prepared and served according to the standard set by himself and the Executive Chef.
- To achieve the highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules.
- To motivate all associates through professionalism, organizational skills and team spirit to perform their duties.
- To maximize associates productivity and morale while consistently maintaining discipline, following catering, convention & exhibition guidelines and local legislation.
- To maintain all catering, convention & exhibition records and forms as prescribed by local catering, convention & exhibition management and policies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an international class hotel
- Minimum 2 years in a managerial level positions.
- Posses Diploma / Degree in Culinary / hospitality management
- Posses strong skills in operating Western and/or Chinese kitchens.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong in problem-solving.
- Diversified & creative thinking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.