PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent involves herself with the spa events/ promotions and other on-going activities related to the spa. Responsible for client satisfaction and delivery of excellent service.
Guest Relations and Service
- Ensure the highest standard of presentation of the spa at all times
- Ensure the assigned therapy rooms is up to standard including presentation and stock control
- Assist in all reception duties as and when required
- Perform all therapy treatments
- Assist in sales of packages of treatments.
- Assist in all workshops and ensure the smooth running of such events
- Follow up on clients treatments by scheduling clients’ appointments in advance
Associate Learning & Development
- Deliver services according to spa required standard through constant training/upgrade of skills
- Attend all trainings assigned
Monitor and Support
- Sales of packages and retail products
- Ensure maintenance of the facilities and equipment of the rooms are well attended
- Provide feedback to Management on clients’ feedback on services rendered by other therapists
- Assist in monitoring stock of linens is well stocked; cleanliness of linens is up to standard.
- Accepts any other reasonable request made by the Management.
- Adhere all treatment procedures
- Adhere all client-care procedures
- Be responsible for room cleanliness
- Assist in updating notice boards, display cabinets and promotion frames with the latest information.
- Ensure both retail and professional product stock is well maintained, update on stock cards to constant monitor the stock level
Employee Relations & Development
- Be a good team worker by extending helping hand to other team members
Reports & Meetings
- Submit document on time when it deemed fit
- Attend meetings when necessary.
Hygiene and Safety
- Ensure all hygiene levels are met in the Spa.
- Be updated with all spa promotions.
- Assist in coordination of workshops and any other events associated with the Hotel.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Therapist
- Minimum O Level education
- Full Body Massage
- Preferred to have worked in a Hotel Spa environment
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.