Team Leader (Restaurant / Banquet)
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- To assist the Restaurant / Banquet Manager in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operations.
- Works closely with other Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel functions and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that exceptional guest service is delivered and provided at all times to all external and internal guests.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Frequently verifies that guests at banquets and events are receiving the best possible service.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of restaurant / banquet experience is preferred
- Possess a proven track record and work experience in a similar capacity.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Motivated, team player and passionate individual with a cheerful disposition
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.