PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the hotel’s machinery, equipment, building, fixtures and facilities, execution for preventive maintenance, To help the Maintenance supervisor in the day-to-day operation of the Maintenance Department and to perform all preventive, breakdown maintenance and repair of all M&E services and building works.
- To oversee the implementation of preventive management and repair schedules of all hotel machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Assist supervisor and senior technician in the day-to-day operation of the Maintenance Department.
- Supervise and delegate work promptly to the Maintenance crew and ensure that work is properly done.
- Participate in fire-fighting and safety exercise. The following personal qualities and characteristics are required by a person in the position to perform the tasks to the defined standards
- Good skills in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing of building equipment.
- Willingness to work as a team member.
- Sound knowledge of Hotel Maintenance and Management
- Sound knowledge of Mechanical / Electrical / Building Engineering
- Trouble shooting skill is necessary
- To ensure that hotel management is satisfied with the quality of services rendered by the maintenance department.
- To ensure that the hotel guests receive an adequate level of engineering services this satisfies their concerns and needs.
- To ensure that the hotel’s properties, facilities, etc are keep in good working condition thereby protecting its long term investment value.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in engineering or similar capacity preferably in a Hotel environment or in commercial building
- Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical of Building Services.
- Able to communicate simple English
- Responsible to his work, hardworking, good initiative with cost saving in mind
- Self-confident, self esteem
- Good problem solving skills necessary
- Able to put in long hours when required for any technical problem occurring
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.