Originating from Sichuan province, the Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur brings together gourmet food, culture, tea and tradition with every meal served.
As you savour the finest flavours, masters of the ancient art of tea-pouring will put up a spectacular performance, serving tea from bronze kettles with a metre-long spout. Decked up in luxurious and elegant oriental fittings, this restaurant is perfect for diners looking for a unique culinary experience.
- Eight Treasures Seafood Soup
- Chong Qing’ Diced Chicken with Dried Chilli
- Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Bean Curd with Minced Chicken in Spicy Sichuan Bean Paste Sauce
- Fried Butter Prawns
- Sliced Beef in Sichuan Pepper Sauce
- Silver Cod in Two Styles
- Home-made Fine Bean Curd with Wolfberries
See all offers