Spice Brasserie’s Chinese New Year buffet showcases Nonya fare such as Live Prawn Assam Pedas, Steamed Seabass Fillet with Nonya Sauce and Peranakan Chicken Buah Keluak. Diners booked-in for dinner on 15, 16 and 17 February 2018, will also receive a Lucky Fortune Set* comprising five prosperity-enhancing platters (one set per table) and free flow of soft drinks.
Beginning with the ever-auspicious Salmon Yu Sheng, this tempting set further includes festive specialties brimming with premium delicacies: Braised Abalone with Duck Feet, Braised Sea Cucumber with Roast Pork, Baked Sea Scallop with Mushroom Cheese and Peranakan-style Nanas Lemak Cuba.
|Chinese New Year Buffet
|15 February 2018||-||-||88*||44*|
|16 and 17 February 2018||68||34||88*||44*|
|18 to 22 February 2018||58||29||68||34|
UOB, Citibank, DBS and Standard Charted Card Promotions
Enjoy 15% savings on all Chinese New Year Buffets.
Click here to view our Chinese New Year Brochure 2018!
Terms & conditions
- Child prices are applicable to children aged six to 12 years old.
- Prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and subject to service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other existing discounts and promotions.
- Offer is not valid for banquet events.
- Offer is valid for dine-in only.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Chinese New Year Buffets valid for dine in from 15 to 22 February 2018.
- *Lucky Fortune Set applicable only for dinner buffet on 15, 16 and 17 February 2018, one set per table.
- Payment must be made with a valid UOB/Citibank/DBS/Standard Chartered debit or credit card in order to enjoy the discount.
Click here to sign up for our newsletters - the best way to stay informed of our great offers.