Egg-lovers will find it hard to resist the Lobster Eggs Benedict featuring a 65°C Sous-vide Egg with Lobster, Asparagus and Albufera Emulsion and Quail Egg served with Port Wine. In addition to the Super Lunch Sunday mainstays such as Pan-seared Foie Gras with Crispy Pancetta Ham and Roasted Beef Prime Ribs, chefs will also be serving up Baked Rock Salt-crusted Whole Salmon and Alaskan King Crab Remoulade with Avocado and Sea Urchin at the open kitchens on demand for guests.
Staying true to the Easter spirit, chocolates and an array of sweet treats are sure to be the highlight of the brunch. The dessert ''garden'' will feature traditional chocolate Easter eggs and an assortment of flavoured roasted marshmallows such as Charcoal Lemon, Coconut, Gula Melaka or Matcha. Feel free to enjoy them on their own or dipped in Lime's famed green tea chocolate fountain.
1. Bouncy Castle and Eggs-travagant Easter Egg Hunt
It will be an Easter to remember for the little ones as they jump on bouncy castles, get their faces painted and walk away with sculpted balloons at a dedicated kids' corner - so you can indulge in the Super Easter Lunch at Lime while the children keep themselves entertained.
Join the kids at 1:30pm for the eggs-travagant Easter Egg Hunt and stand a chance to win prizes such as buffet dining vouchers and other Easter surprises.
2. A GIF photobooth will be available throughout the afternoon to offer guests plenty of photo opportunities with our lovable Easter Bunny.
SGD108 per adult includes free flow of Juices, Soft Drinks, Specialty Coffee and TWG Tea.
SGD44 per child below the age of 12. Includes free flow of Juices and Soft Drinks.
SGD88 per bottle of Mumm Cordon Rouge NV Champagne
Terms and conditions
- This offer is only available on 16 April 2017 from 12:30pm to 4:30pm.
- Each dining guest is entitled to one Easter Egg Hunt redemption and the prize must be redeemed in person before 4:30pm on 16 April 2017.
- Not valid with any existing card discounts and offers unless otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and subject to 10% service charge and 7% goods and services tax.
Click here to sign up for our newsletters - the best way to stay informed of our great offers