Included in this package
Make Sunday the highlight of your week with the new Super Lunch Sunday at Lime. With a refreshed repertoire featuring an impressive line-up of over 70 International and Asian favourites, simply kick up, indulge and let our culinary team take your Sundays from zero to hero.
If you need more convincing, here are six other great reasons why you've got to check out Lime's Super Lunch Sundays:
1. It’s the weekend, so take your time!
Super Lunch Sunday is a 3-hour gourmet adventure that runs from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. With sumptuously soft sofa seating to sink into, overlooking a beautiful tree-lined walkway, Lime provides the ideal backdrop for an intimate outing with a group of friends or a celebratory feast for the entire family.
2. Bring an appetite and get your fill of succulent seafood, delicious meats and other indulgent treats
Diners can look forward to an array of mouth-watering local and international culinary delights – from cold cuts and gourmet cheeses to à la minute pasta and a marvellous meat parade featuring Australian Lamb Rack, Slow Roasted Prime Ribs and Peking Duck. There’s also succulent seafood on ice featuring Fine de Claire Oysters, King Crab and Maine Lobsters, sitting alongside the ever-popular sushi and sashimi showcase.
Asian food aficionados have the option of firing up their taste buds with the Fresh Tiger Prawn in Sichuan Ma La Soup. For something milder, try Lime’s Signature Laksa or relish in a comforting bowl of Lobster Hokkien Noodles, an extravagant spin on a local favourite.
3. It's full of surprises
Keep your antenna up and be on the lookout for our Butler who will be making his rounds to serve his specialty French Crepe Suzette or Pan Seared Butter-basted Beef Steak - both prepared à la minute right in front of you!
4. An interactive dining experience
Over at the live stations, experience the infectious energy of chefs preparing 65 Degree Sous-vide Egg with Lobster, Celeriac Mousseline and Truffle butter; Pan-fried Foie Gras with Citrus Sauce served on Golden Man Tou and Raclette Cheese with Pickled Onion, Cornichon and Boiled Potato.
5. Lavish desserts that will make your heart melt
It's hard not to notice the Matcha Chocolate Fondue Fountain and the dessert table as you enter LIME. It's a sweet reminder to save some space for the assortment of delectable treats such as Mini Magnum Ice Cream, Strawberry Shortcake and the irresistibly chewy Muah Chee (glutinous-rice-balls) available in three flavours - Peanut, Black Sesame and Green Tea.
6. Bottomless Bubbly
To elevate the experience, Super Lunch Sunday now comes with the option of incorporating unlimited servings of MUMM Champagne, alongside house wines and beers, and together with the usual chilled juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea, all for SGD158 per adult.
Lime's Super Sunday Lunch is available every Sunday from 12:30pm to 3:30pm at:
- SGD82 per adult - includes unlimited servings of chilled juices, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea.
- SGD158 per adult - includes unlimited servings of MUMM Champagne, house wines, beers, chilled juices, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea.
- SGD41 per child (six - 12 years old) - includes unlimited servings of chilled juices and soft drinks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and subject to 10% service charge and 7% goods and services tax.
- Prior reservations are recommended.
- Prices are not valid for special restaurant promotions such as unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with any existing card discounts and offers unless stated otherwise.
Click here to sign up for our newsletters - the best way to stay informed of our great offers