Demi Chef Full Time
パークロイヤル ダーリング ハーバー シドニー
- Driving the efficiency and profitability through the Food & Beverage outlets.
- Ensuring you deliver the required quality and quantity of product within your section.
- Ensuring HACCP requirements are followed and maintained at a high level.
- Reducing wastage, ordering effectively and completing your sections tasks within the time allocated.
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for food, and delivering a great experience to your guests.
- Certificate 3 trade qualifications, and the relevant matching experience in a 4-5 star environment.
- Understanding of HACCP compliance.
- Experience working within a large scale kitchen operation.
- Al La Carte and high volume banqueting experience.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com.
About PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotel Experiences' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.