Our busy sales and operations team based at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour require an organised, energetic friendly and flexible person to support our administrative function.
- Preparation of standard and ad hoc reports for the sales team and operations teams
- Organising travel bookings for team
- Providing administration support such as filing and phone answering
- Daily follow up of online feedback sites
- Expense claims for team
Ideally you will have:
- 2-3 years' experience in an administrative capacity, hotel experience an advantage
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent phone manner and professional presentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise well and work to deadlines
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including a competitive wage, laundered uniform and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com.
About PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.