To provide the necessary technical skills in the various technical disciplines to support the hotel’s engineering activities through preventive maintenance program or other such programs so as to maintain / enhance the facilities.
- Assist Duty Engineer in general control and operation of the department.
- Responsible for hands-on repair, maintenance of all the air conditioning, refrigeration, mechanical ventilation, heat pump (hot water), plumbing, sanitary and fire protection system, kitchen equipment, AV and all other M/E equipment and system.
- Attend to guest room and repair and maintenance being reported by respective Department head.
- • Diagnose system or equipment faults malfunction and carry out proper repair.
- Service and maintain all related M/E equipment and controls.
- Upkeep interior furnishing of the hotel including repairs and painting
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time by authorized personnel
- To assist Assistant Chief Engineer or Duty engineer or in the implementation of preventive maintenance and energy conservation programs
- Completed secondary education and posses NTC 3 or NTC 2 in electrical installation or air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the installation, maintenance and repairs of high-rise building mechanical and electrical services and equipment.
- Must be familiar with the operation, repair and maintenance of Hotel’s equipment service.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter